Tuesday 28 December 2010

What factors make us kick the bucket?

Ok, so that's a pretty blunt title for a blog that's about play. Isn't life pretty blunt at times though. so I'm just applying play to lifes bluntness. We kick the bucket. What's the point worrying about it. Let's accept it, explore it and see if it can teach us something or help us now.

I wrote this post a while ago on my previous blog. It's about removing the fear from it and about understanding yourself and your life better. Those that do seem to, in my view, enjoy their life more. They don't get hung up on things that ultimately don't matter. They just get on and have fun but they do know their limits. They do know that too much fun is harmful so they know when to stop. Ao they have fun often but not all the time but overall they have more fun and play more than anyone else.

That's the dream any way. So check out the original article considering What factors make us kick the bucket?. Whether it changes your mind isn't the point. It will challenge you and make you think about what you want to do in life and how you want to grow old. The guarantee is that you'll grow old. The choice you have is about how you get there and what you'll have with you when you do. My intention is to have more fun then than I do now. I've met a lot of people that have done this and I'm findign my path there too. What's yours

No comments:

Post a Comment